Saturday, February 27, 2010

Adventures continue!

Life is going alright over here.

I've been the only person on my team here for the last week or so, the boys are in Tunisia for a conference.

I'm taking a holiday in a few days. I'm waiting for an exit/re-entry visa. As soon as I get it, I'm literally on the next bus to Istanbul for a week or so. Some awesome friends of mine are all going to be there by some beautiful coincidence. That's the wonder of AIESEC all over again. The four of us have been in different parts of the world for this organisation (Pete - Turkey - internship, Robbie - Tunisia - conference, Jess - the whole world - everything) and we're all just rocking into Istanbul to say hi.

I need it too. I haven't seen a familiar face in 9 months. It doesn't sound thaat long but I'm a people person.

You might've heard that I was going to Jordan too. Plans have changed unfortunately, so I'm not going now. But that's fine, these things happen.

Other than the upcoming travel plans, things have been pretty quiet. Just getting on with things, watching our LC guys be awesome, we're struggling to find people to take up leadership roles, but I think that's a global problem these days.

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment