Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update

Things have been running along as per usual here.

I'm really busy at the moment, I'm focussing on training up Shayda to do a similar job to me, but on a different level. She's really capable, and I know she's going to do a great job at it. I still don't have anyone to take over from me, and it seems like it's a global challenge. National teams all over the network are having trouble filling positions.

It makes our jobs a little more stressful, because at the moment, I have no idea what will happen here after I leave.

Our team is having a few challenges, but nothing unexpected. I haven't seen my boss since February - he went away, then I went away, then it was new year. We're now two weeks into the new year and I still haven't seen him - we think he's on hiatus somewhere.

Apart from that, we had a great time the other night at Floor's birthday party. We danced and sang and ate cake. There were just the right amount of people in their tiny apartment - not too crowded, but not empty either. Iranians know how to have a good time :)

There's really not too much to add for now, I just wanted to say hi again. My term finishes in about 10 weeks, I still haven't guaranteed what I'm doing next, but I don't mind. I'll let you know when I do :)

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment